*Your daughter's schedule and Mercy email are not available if her Student Billing account (including iPad and tuition) is not current. If you have questions regarding her Student Billing account, please contact Mrs. Hayes in the Business Office at 248-893-3580 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Business Office is open 8:30am-2:30pm.
*Your daughter's schedule is not available if she has outstanding detentions. If you have questions in regards to detentions, please contact Mrs. Tarplin at email@example.com.
Click the "Order my Books" button on Mercy's Virtual Bookstore
Select your method of payment, "Credit Card" for the purposes of example
Select "Shop by Schedule" and enter your Mercy email address
Confirm that you are that Mercy Girl Student - click "Continue"
You'll see your course materials and can select items to check out when ready!
Friday, August 17 TECH ORIENTATION New Students & TRANSFER ORIENTATION
Please arrive at the Gymnasium / Auditorium entrance between 8:30am-9:00am for Tech Orientation 9:00am-11:45am. Bring fully charged iPad and wear casual clothing. (Please note: Casual clothing includes jeans, capris, and longer shorts. Camis or strapless tops, short shorts, pajama pants, ripped clothing, leggings and yoga pants are NOT to be worn to school at any time.) The Marlin Shop will be open 11:30am-12:45pm. Transfer student orientation is 11:45am-3:00pm and lunch is provided.
Monday, August 20 FRESHWOMAN WELCOME DAY All 9th Grade Students
Please arrive at the Gymnasium / Auditorium entrance by 8:00am. Lunch is provided. Wear casual clothing. School photos and ID photos taken. Dismissal at 2:30pm.
All Link Leaders report to gym by 7:00am. Wear Link Crew shirt.
Monday, August 20 Marlin Business Day All 10th-12th Grade Students
Please drop-in at the Gym/Auditorium entrance from 9:00am-11:00am or 1:00pm-4:00pm.
- Bring 2017-18 Mercy ID card, driver's license or other form of picture ID, and the personalized HR Imaging picture flyer mailed to your home. Parking passes, yearbook orders for reduced $60 price, school photos and ID photos taken.
- IMPORTANT PHOTO INFO: Please watch for your personalized August Picture Day flyer regarding school portraits which have been mailed to your home from HR Imaging Partners. Do not throw this form away, even if you are not planning on making a portrait purchase. The pre-printed envelope portion of the flyer is used as a camera card for all students. All students must be photographed regardless of whether or not you are purchasing a portrait package. The photo is used for a number of purposes including school records, the student ID, and yearbook so it is essential that students be appropriate in look and dress. You can order picture packages with a credit card by going to shop.hrimaging.com or calling customer service at (800) 433-1766 or send cash or check in the envelopes provided.
- If applicable, turn-in the dispensing medication form and over the counter medication form. You may also drop off physical forms, all other required forms must be completed online using Privit (see section below).
- Yearbook orders will be available for $60 through August 20, Marlin Business Day, before increasing to $70. You may also visit www.yearbookordercenter.com and purchase using the school code 13826.
Monday, August 20 Used Uniform Sale will be held throughout Marlin Business Day
School Forms & Physicals using Privit
Mercy has teamed with Privit to digitize required Mercy school forms. The Emergency Information, Model Release, Concussion Awareness, Medical Treatment Release, Directory Release and Make A Difference Day forms are now all online and must be completed in Privit.
- If you already have a Privit account for Athletics, you do not need to create another account.
- If you have a Privit account for an older daughter, you can add a younger daughter.
- ALL incoming 9th graders, transfer students, athletes, and students taking a Physical Education class, will need a physical performed on or after 4/15/2018. If you are having trouble uploading the physical form, please email scan to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring to Marlin Business Day on August 20th.
- Click here for parent instructions and step-by-step guide.
- Click here to create or update Privit account.
All required school forms must be submitted electronically on Privit by Monday, August 20th for all students. Students will not be allowed to attend classes if all forms are not turned in as of 8:00am, Tuesday, August 21.
New Parent Orientation
IT'S CAFE INCENTIVE TIME!
SAVE THE DATE FOR PARENT NIGHT!
Quick Links to Back to School Business