- BUS ROUTES & TIMES
- MERCY/CC TRANSPORTATION CALENDAR
- MERCY PAYMENT OPTIONS
- MERCY BUS RIDER REQUEST FORM (Due with deposit by July 8, 2019)
Farmington/Farmington Hills Residents
Please note that the Farmington/Farmington Hills Public School Transportation system runs on the schedule for their school district. Please click here for the Farmington District Calendar. As Mercy is not part of the Farmington/Farmington Hills school district, our calendar, as well as our start and release times, are not necessarily in line with those of the public schools. The policies for the Farmington/Farmington Hills Transportation system are available here. The Farmington Public Bus is available only in the afternoons.
If you would like to use Farmington Transportation, please fill out this form (updated 5/21/2019) and return to Kate Scalzi at Mercy. This form is for residents of Farmington/Farmington Hills ONLY. Someone from Farmington Transportation will then contact you. If you wish to ride the Mercy buses, please use the Rider Request Form.
MERCY TRANSPORTATION FAQs
In order to meet the needs of the school population, Mercy has several options for transportation to school:
- Chartered bus service - A chartered bus service can be added for a new area if sufficient interest exists. Mercy currently offers four bus routes during the school year.
- Public school bus service for students in the Farmington Public School District.
- Carpools - A carpool directory of interest was emailed to all Mercy families in summer 2019. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a copy.