Mercy offers two routes. Routes may be adjusted based on user requests:
- East- Grosse Pointe, Harper Woods, Detroit, Southfield
- West- Hartland, Brighton, New Hudson, Novi
One-way and 10-ride passes can be purchased from the Business Office only, no forms are necessary. If using the bus only sporadically but would still like updates/emergency notifications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mercy Bus Routes for 2018-19 updated 8/1/2018
- 2018-19 Transportation Calendar
- Please Note: To accommodate student and parent requests, buses will leave at regular time (2:50 pm) on Language Honor Society Meeting Days. The Language Honor Society Meeting Days for 2018-19 will be added soon.
- Keep These Forms:
- Return These Forms:
- Rider Request Form updated 6/13/2018
Please send an e-mail with your name and e-mail address in order to receive any route and/or schedule changes.
Please note that the Farmington/Farmington Hills Public School Transportation system runs on the schedule for their school district. Please click here for the Farmington District Calendar. As Mercy is not part of the Farmington/Farmington Hills school district, our calendar, as well as our start and release times, are not necessarily in line with those of the public schools. The policies for the Farmington/Farmington Hills Transportation system are available here. The Farmington Public Bus is available only in the afternoons.
If you would like to use Farmington Transportation, please fill out this form (updated 5/7/2018) and return to Kate Scalzi at Mercy. This form is for residents of Farmington/Farmington Hills ONLY. Someone from Farmington Transportation will then contact you. If you wish to ride the Mercy buses, please use the Rider Request Form.
In order to meet the needs of the school population, Mercy has several options for transportation to school:
- Chartered bus service
- Bus service to and from Catholic Central High School (Brighton route drops off at CC in the morning, picks up from CC in the afternoon).
- A chartered bus service can be added for a new area if sufficient interest exists. Mercy currently offers three bus routes during the school year.
- The Brighton Bus is available to CC students. Please note that the bus stops at CC in the morning on the way to Mercy & in the afternoon on the way from Mercy. We have no bus that goes from Mercy to CC in the morning nor CC to Mercy in the afternoon.
- Public school bus service for students in the Farmington Public School District.
- Many Mercy families form carpools. An updated version of the Mercy carpool directory emailed on August 17, 2018 Email email@example.com if you need a copy.