Submitted on Wed, 06/20/2018 - 9:58am
Required School Forms Using Privit
Mercy has teamed with Privit to digitize required Mercy school forms. The Emergency Information, Model Release, Concussion Awareness, Medical Treatment Release, Directory Release and Make A Difference Day forms are now all online. This will greatly save time on paperwork, as some information will automatically populate on forms and updating from year-to-year is now a matter of a few clicks.
- If you already have a Privit account for Athletics, you do not need to create another account.
- If you have a Privit account for an older daughter, you can add a younger daughter.
- ALL incoming 9th graders, transfer students, athletes, and students taking a Physical Education class, will need a physical performed on or after 4/15/2018. If you are having trouble uploading the physical form, please email scan to email@example.com or bring to Marlin Business Day on August 20th.
- Click here for parent instructions and step-by-step guide.
- Click here to create or update Privit account.
Fall Sports Information - Register for fall sports using Privit and Email Ms. Kate Scalzi with name, grade and sport by August 1, 2018.
All required school forms must be submitted electronically on Privit by Monday, August 20th for all students. Students will not be allowed to attend classes if all forms are not turned in as of 8:00am, Tuesday, August 21.