Here is information regarding VOLUNTARY summer basketball
- All grades will practice together June 14-15-16-20-21-27-28: July 18-19. These 9 days will be the only days we practice. We anticipate practice being some time between 4:00-9:00pm, for each practice day. Whether you are available to attend all or just a portion of practice each day due to other obligations, we encourage you to do so.
- We will divide players into two groups for games. The V group will be primarily 12th and 11th graders; and the JV group will be primarily 10th graders, along with some 9th graders.
- Both groups will play games in June and July. Game dates for both groups will be June 22-23-29-30; July 20-21 and possibly July 13-14. These games will be played at Plymouth-Canton-Salem-Northville or Novi High School. Games will start at 4:00pm and end by 9:15pm. There will be two games per day. Both groups will also play June 17, at the University of Detroit Mercy, times TBD. There is also a possibility that both groups may play on July 15, at Madonna University.
- Both groups will go to the Gaylord Team Camp (this will be by invitation) July 24-27 (games will be played July 25-27) . This will be our last event of the summer.
- There is no cost to participate in summer basketball practices, but there is a fee (TBD) to play in summer games and the team camp.
- All summer basketball information will be on this website. To access practice and game dates/sites/times, please click on the Practices tab at the top of this page; then click on Basketball on a given date in June or July for more specific information.
- As soon as we get sites/times information, the Practices tab will be updated.
- We will still have spots open for our individual basketball camp (grades 5-9) this summer. Information is available on our website.
- Regarding our game schedule for next season, the 2016-17 schedule will be posted to Games/Scores soon. However, just a reminder that we will have basketball over the Christmas break. We play games (all 3 levels) on December 21 and January 6, and will then have a scrimmage on December 28 or 29.
- Any questions, please contact Coach Morris at 734.673.3139 or email@example.com
Originally posted 2016-06-02 10:20:05 -0400