2021-22 Giving Press Proof of Donors
THANK YOU for making a difference for Mercy students! All donations to Mercy truly matter. Whether the gift supports an immediate need or benefits the long term sustainability of our school, your investment strengthens our mission and the educational experience for our young Mercy women.
We are proud to share these fundraising highlights from 2021-2022:
- The creation of the Our Lady of Mercy Legacy Endowment Fund, made possible by Alumnae from the 1940s, 50s and 60s working together to honor 76 years of Mercy!
- Plans are moving forward for the Renovation of the Athletic Locker Room thanks to donors who gave to the Principal's Pick at the 2022 Mercy Auction.
- The continuation of Mercy’s first Giving Circle which supports important Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts.
- A sold out fall Golf Outing at Meadowbrook Country Club. Save the Date for August 29, 2022 at Walnut Creek Golf Club!
- $161,000 raised through the Maroon & Gold Raffle, a Mercy Family Fundraiser.
- Continued support for our virtual spring fundraiser the Tea for Tuition, hosted by the Alumnae Association.
- Many new donors to the Annual Fund through the Mercy Faithful Alumnae Challenge and Mercy Faithful Initiatives
- New scholarship funds and tuition assistance contributions to benefit deserving students with a financial need.
- Classroom naming opportunities and Adopt a Seat to honor staff, alumnae and loved ones.
- New members added to the William and Catherine Callaghan Legacy Society for planned gifts.
We invite you to review the Press Proof here that represents donors who have given between July 1, 2021 through May 10, 2022. These lists will be printed in fall MOSAIC Magazine’s 2021-2022 Annual Report. To make a correction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-893-3538.
It is not too late for your name to appear in our Annual Report! You can help future generations of compassionate women leaders by giving to Mercy today. Please make your gift by June 30 to be recognized in the fall Annual Report. Visit mhsmi.org/donate, call 248-893-3538, or mail your check to the Mercy High School Advancement Office.