Mercy is now using Privit for student/parent forms, including Emergency Verification, Model Release, Concussion Awareness, and Medical Treatment Authorization.
A Release for Dispensing of Medication form must be on file in order for the school to administer any medication, including over the counter/non-prescription medication. Students are not permitted to have any medication in their possession, including over the counter/non-prescription medication. Click here for policy notification.
Immunization Records (Any incoming 9th grader, transfer / new student)
- A complete immunization record
- or A completed, certified State of Michigan Nonmedical Immunization Waiver form
- or A physician signed State of Michigan Medical Contraindication form
Submit Vehicle Registration Survey online and bring Michigan Registration to receive your parking pass. Please complete for each car that will be driven to & parked at Mercy. Please review the Parking Guidlines.
- School ID photos will be taken in August 2018. Order forms will be mailed home to each student.
- Yearbook orders will be available online beginning August 1 at www.yearbookordercenter.com using the code 13826.
- Fall sports begin Wednesday, August 8, 2018. Visit mhsmi.org/athletics for information. Registration for Fall Sports MUST be completed by August 1, 2018.
To be valid for the 2018-19 School Year, MHSAA Physicals must be performed and dated on or after 4/15/2018.
Log-in or Create Account
Quick Links to School Business: