- If you already have a Privit account for Athletics, you do not need to create another account.
- If you have a Privit account for an older daughter, you can add a younger daughter.
- ALL incoming 9th graders, transfer students, athletes, and students taking a Physical Education class, will need a physical performed on or after 4/15/2019. If you are having trouble uploading the physical form, please email scan to email@example.com.
- Click here for parent instructions and step-by-step guide for NEW parents | Updating instructions for returning parents
- Click here to create or update Privit account
Medication Release Forms
Students are not permitted to have any medication in their possession, including over the counter/non-prescription medication. A release for dispensing of medication form must be on file in order for the school to administer any prescription medication and a release for dispensing over the counter medication form must be on file in order for the school to administer Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen.
Immunization Records (Any incoming 9th grader, transfer / new student)
- A complete immunization record
- or A completed, certified State of Michigan Nonmedical Immunization Waiver form
- or A physician signed State of Michigan Medical Contraindication form
- Submit Vehicle Registration online to receive your parking pass. Please complete for each car that will be driven to and parked at Mercy. Passes will be availble all day on Marlin Business Day, and from 12-3 pm in the Athletic Office. Please review the Parking Guidelines (updated 8/7/2018).
- School ID photos will be during Marlin Business Day.
Please watch for your personalized August Picture Day flier regarding school portraits which have been mailed to your home from HR Imaging Partners. Do not throw this form away, even if you are not planning on making a portrait purchase. The pre-printed envelope portion of the flyer is used as a camera card for all students. All students must be photographed regardless of whether or not you are purchasing a portrait package. The photo is used for a number of purposes including school records, the student ID, and yearbook so it is essential that students be appropriate in look and dress.
Sending this envelope with your student on picture day will expedite the process for your student and help keep lines moving. You can order picture packages ahead of registration with a credit card by going to: shop.hrimaging.com or calling customer service at (800) 433-1766. Send cash or check orders in the envelopes provided. Late orders for picture packages collected after registration do incur a $5.00 late fee for shipping and handling. Retakes will be available during the school year if you are not happy with the photo taken during registration.
- Yearbook orders will be available online at www.yearbookordercenter.com using the code 13826. Cost is $70.
- Fall sports begin Wednesday, August 8, 2018. Visit mhsmi.org/athletics for information. Registration for Fall Sports MUST be completed by August 1, 2018.
- To be valid for the 2018-19 School Year, MHSAA Physicals must be performed and dated on or after 4/15/2018. Mercy, the MHSAA, and the Catholic League have partnered with Privit to digitize the Athletic Physicals and Forms! There is NO participation without registration by the deadline; including COMPLETED Privit account with up-to-date physical.
Log-in or Create Account
- STUDENT HANDBOOK (16/17) - REVISION for 18/19 COMING SOON!
- Policy on Interactions and Communications
- Mercy School Life Calendar
- Book Purchasing
- School Profile
- New Student Club Application Form
- Apple Classroom FAQ's