The 2019-2020 student schedules are now available on PowerSchool. All students and families must be sure all required forms are submitted on Privit, student billing account is current, and there are no outstanding JUGs in order to access their course schedule.
* Mercy uses Privit for required school forms. The Personal Details Form, Emergency Verification Form, Concussion Form, Permissions Form, and Medical Treatment Release Form must all be signed and submitted online through your Privit account in order for a student to receive their course schedule. All incoming 9th graders, transfer students, athletes, and students taking a Physical Education class, will also need a physical performed on or after 4/15/2019, the Pre-Participation History Form, Communications Authorization Form, and the Assumption of Risk Form.
Click here for Privit NEW Parent instructions to create an account, if you haven't already set up your new login.
Click here for Privit CURRENT RETURNING Parent Instructions to update your existing account. If you already have a Privit account for Athletics, you do not need to create another account. If you have a Privit account for an older daughter, you can add a younger daughter.
* Your daughter's schedule, Mercy email and book purchasing are not available if her Student Billing account (including iPad and tuition) is not current. If you have questions regarding her Student Billing account, please contact Mrs. Hayes in the Business Office at 248-893-3580 or email@example.com. The Business Office is open 8:30am to 2:30pm.
* Your daughter's schedule is not available if she has outstanding JUGs. If you have questions in regards to JUGs, please contact Mrs. Tarplin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If your daughter is an incoming 9th grader or transfer student, please be sure you have made note of iPad pick up dates the week of August 5th.
Medication Release Forms
Students are not permitted to have any medication in their possession, including over the counter/non-prescription medication. A release for dispensing of medication form must be on file in order for the school to administer any prescription medication and a release for dispensing over the counter medication form must be on file in order for the school to administer Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen.
Immunization Records (Any incoming 9th grader, transfer / new student)
- A complete immunization record
- or A completed, certified State of Michigan Nonmedical Immunization Waiver form
- or A physician signed State of Michigan Medical Contraindication form
- Submit Vehicle Registration online to receive your parking pass. Please complete for each car that will be driven to and parked at Mercy. Passes will be availble all day on Marlin Business Day, and from 12-3 pm in the Athletic Office. Please review the Parking Guidelines (updated August 2018).
- School ID photos will be during Marlin Business Day.
Please watch for your personalized August Picture Day flier regarding school portraits which have been mailed to your home from HR Imaging Partners. Do not throw this form away, even if you are not planning on making a portrait purchase. The pre-printed envelope portion of the flyer is used as a camera card for all students. All students must be photographed regardless of whether or not you are purchasing a portrait package. The photo is used for a number of purposes including school records, the student ID, and yearbook so it is essential that students be appropriate in look and dress.
Sending this envelope with your student on picture day will expedite the process for your student and help keep lines moving. You can order picture packages ahead of registration with a credit card by going to: shop.hrimaging.com or calling customer service at (800) 433-1766. Send cash or check orders in the envelopes provided. Late orders for picture packages collected after registration do incur a $5.00 late fee for shipping and handling. Retakes will be available during the school year if you are not happy with the photo taken during registration.
- Yearbook orders will be available online at www.yearbookordercenter.com using the code 13826. Cost is $60 August 1 - 19. Cost is $70 beginning August 20.
- Fall sports begin August 12, 2019. Visit mhsmi.org/athletics for information. Registration for Fall Sports MUST be completed by August 1, 2019.
- To be valid for the 2019-20 School Year, MHSAA Physicals must be performed and dated on or after 4/15/2019. Mercy, the MHSAA, and the Catholic League have partnered with Privit to digitize the Athletic Physicals and Forms! There is NO participation without registration by the deadline; including COMPLETED Privit account with up-to-date physical.
Quick Links to School Business:
- MERCY HANDBOOK & CODE OF CONDUCT
- School Life Calendar
- Book Purchasing
- Picture Orders
- Parking Pass Request Form
- Yearbook Orders - Code 13826
- School Profile
- New Student Club Application Form
- Apple Classroom FAQ's
- Policy on Interactions and Communications
- Drills & Notifications
- Rescheduling of Exams Request