Students without this form will be held from attending class. Only one form is needed per family. (Updated August 14, 2017)
Updated Health forms are needed for any incoming 9th grader, transfer student, or student enrolled in PE or Swim courses; and need to be on file before the first day of classes. Please complete both sides of form. Physical for the 2017-18 school year must be dated after 4/15/17. If you have already turned in a physical for Athletics prior to August 1, 2017, you do NOT need to turn in another for the 2017-18 school year.
A Release for Dispensing of Medication form must be on file in order for the school to administer any medication, including over the counter/non-prescription medication. Students are not permitted to have any medication in their possession, including over the counter/non-prescription medication. Click here for policy notification.
Immunization Records (Any incoming 9th grader, transfer / new student)
- A complete immunization record
- or A completed, certified State of Michigan Nonmedical Immunization Waiver form,
- or A physician signed State of Michigan Medical Contraindication form
2017-2018 Student Directory Withhold Consent Form - **Please sign only if you do not give consent to release student directory information."
Submit Vehicle Registration Survey online and bring Michigan Registration to receive your parking pass. Please complete for each car that will be driven to & parked at Mercy. Please review the Parking Guidlines.
- School ID photos will be taken on August 21, 2017. Order forms were mailed home to each student.
- Picture Order Form
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! New school picture flyer coming via mail for August 21. Please watch for your personalized August Picture Day flyer from HR Imaging Partners regarding school portraits which have been mailed to your home and should arrive soon. Do not throw this form away, even if you are not planning on making a portrait purchase. The pre-printed envelope portion of the flyers is used as a camera cards for all students. All students should be photographed for the student id and school records regardless of whether or not you are purchasing a portrait package.Sending this envelope with your student on picture day will expedite the process for your student. Please send the envelope with your student on picture day! You may also prepay for school pictures online at shop.hrimaging.com. The mail home flyer will still be needed on picture day to be photographed.
- Yearbook orders will be available online beginning August 1 at www.yearbookordercenter.com using the code 13826. Orders will also be taken during Marlin Business Day on August 21. The discounted price of $60 will be available through August 21 before increasing to $70.
- Fall sports begin August 9. Visit mhsmi.org/athletics for information.
To be valid for the 2017-18 School Year, MHSAA Physicals must be performed and dated on or after 4/15/2017.
Log-in or Create Account
Quick Links to School Business: