Class of 2023 Graduation Video + Photo + Google Account
Class of 2023 Graduates, Parents, and Guardians:
Congratulations on your graduation from Mercy High School! We are extremely proud of you for all you have accomplished. The graduation ceremony was a joyous event during which each of you were poised and beautiful.
The graduation ceremony is being shared via Vimeo and Dropbox, which will allow you and your family to view the video on any device and download it to make a copy on any format you would like for your own personal use. Listed below are step-by-step instructions on how to access, view, download and save.
- https://vimeo.com/836284738?share=copy for the standard video
- https://vimeo.com/836574176?share=copy for the high-quality Video
- Enter code: 29300
- There is no login required.
- Once you are into vimeo.com, follow the on-screen prompts to either Watch Now or Download. You can also find it under Purchase and Watch Later on any screen or device of your choosing.
- Links will expire on July 31, 2023.
- https://www.dropbox.com/s/pxo6dqe8yyqz3az/Mercy%20Grad%2023_Final.mov?dl=0 for the standard quality video
- https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2b2bch4nf7cood/Mercy%20Grad%2023_Final%20HQ.mov?dl=0 for the high-quality video
- There is no login or password is required.
- Links will expire on October 1, 2023.
Please enjoy and keep in mind the expiration dates of each link. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the senior moderators at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once again, congratulations! We are so proud of you and cannot wait to see the impact you leave on the world!
Senior Class Moderators Ms. Harris and Mrs. Lavely
Professional Lifetouch Graduate Photos
Please reference information from Lifetouch Photography for how to access your professional graduation photos.
Even though the day is over, the memories are just beginning! Use the link below to access your image gallery.
Event date: June 4, 2023.
Text access code 34454GY23 to 90738 or visit https://galleries.photoday.io/ and enter the access code to get started.
Mercy Google Account Expires August 1
Please be aware that on or about August 1, 2023 your Mercy Google account and your Mercy managed iCloud/Apple ID will be deactivated. This means all email and any files you have uploaded to your Mercy Google drive or to your school iCloud account will no longer be accessible. Once you graduate you own your school assigned iPad. If you want to remove all Mercy settings and configuration profiles off of your iPad we would recommend erasing your iPad and setting it up as a new iPad following the steps outlined here. Please note, you will have to wait until after August 1st to do this.
Also, please be aware that if you have created any accounts on other sites or cloud based services (Dropbox, Box, Instagram, etc.) using your Mercy email address you will have to change those accounts to use a personal email address instead before August 1st.
Here is what you need to do to save your data from each account:
- Google Workspace - If you wish to transfer any of your content saved to your Mercy Google Workspace account here is a link to Google Takeout which will allow you to download a copy of most of your content and upload it to a personal Google account. This process can take some time. I would recommend starting this prior to August 1st.
- Apple iCloud - You can download a copy of your Files and Photos that are associated with your school managed Apple ID by going to privacy.apple.com and downloading a copy of your data. Or you can use the Google Photos app or Google Drive app signed into personal accounts to also save your iCloud data.
- Notability - The easiest way to save all of your files from Notability is outlined below:
- Open Notability
- Press the gear icon in the lower left corner
- Press auto-backup
- Choose a service to backup to and sign in with a personal account (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or Box)
- If auto-backup is already turned on and you have been backing up to your school Google account already then you will have your Notability data if you saved your Google data using Google takeout.