Spring 2023 Final Exam Info
Final exams are scheduled to last one (1) hour and 20 minutes and are given on the assigned test day and time.
Wednesday, May 31
1st hour: 8:30am - 9:50am
2nd hour: 10:00am - 11:20am
Thursday, June 1
3rd hour: 8:30am - 9:50am
4th hour: 10:00am - 11:20am
5th hour: 11:30am - 12:50pm
Friday, June 2
6th hour: 8:30am - 9:50am
7th hour: 10:00am - 11:20am
Wednesday, June 7
Final grades posted for Grades 9-11 at 9:00am
All academic areas during final exam times are off limits. The academic hallways are quiet zones and there should be minimal traffic. The Cafeteria and Media Center are also to remain quiet. Students are not to be released early from an exam. Students are to remain in their exam classrooms until the end of the exam bell. Students arriving early for their final exam should not head to the academic hallways until the previous final is released.
- Attire: During final exams you are allowed to dress comfortably, this includes shorts, sweats, pajama bottoms, and even leggings/yoga pants
- Coming & Going: During final exams you are not required to sign-in or out. You are able to come to school for your exams and leave when you are done. If you do not have any exams on a particular day, you do not need to come to school that day.
- Doors: The Flagpole door will lock at 8:30am. After 8:30am use the Auditorium/Gym Lobby door or the Reception Area doors only. The far left Auditorium/Gym Lobby door will remain unlocked until 30 minutes into the last final. You may exit out of the Auditorium/Gym Lobby, Reception Area or Flagpole doors. Please do not let any visitors in as you exit the building.
- Open Spaces: The Cafeteria space will be open Wednesday - Friday, no food will be served. You may also use the Auditorium/Gym Lobby, alcoves, or the Media Center.
- Cell Phones: While final exams are going on the cell phone policy is in effect. You may not use your cell phones in the hallways or in classrooms during the exams. The completion of final exams for the day (after 2nd hour on Wednesday, 5th on Thursday, 7th on Friday) marks the end of the school day.
Good luck on exams and may you have a blessed and wonderful summer!