We did it together! THANK YOU to all of our students, families, staff, alumnae, volunteers and everyone in our Mercy community who supported this year’s Maroon & Gold Raffle Family Fundraiser. We are happy to report that together with our alumna matching gift of $25,000, we raised over $186,000!Congratulations to all the Top School Sellers:
- Top Selling Senior - Kelly Mahoney
- Top Selling Junior - Ava Lorraine
- Top Selling Sophomore - Lindsay Hermann
- Top Selling Freshwoman - Alexandria Androff
- 2nd Place Student Winner - Freshwoman - Jamiesha Faulkner
- 1st Place Top Student Winner - Junior - Abby Slankster
- 2nd Place Staff Winner - Dr. Daley
- 1st Place Top Staff Winner - Mrs. Vallone
- Top Selling Class - 9th Grade
- Top Three Selling Advisors - Mrs. Bajorek, Mrs. Kowalyk and Mr. Klueg
Congratulations to all of the Prize Winners:
Awarded Days Off:
Wednesday, November 23, 2022
Wednesday April 5, 2023
Friday, May 12, 2023
Friday, May 26, 2023
Out of Uniform:
- Winter out of uniform begins on Tuesday, November 29 through the end of the semester.
- Spring out of uniform begins Monday, April 17th through the end of the school year
- Donations and out of uniform incentives will continue to be accepted after the November 4 drawing for the remainder of the school year.
- To make a tax deductible donation, please visit: mhsmi.org/giving/maroon-and-gold-donation. Be sure to include the student or staff name in the comments in order for them to receive credit for the ticket donation.
Thanks again you for your support of the Mercy Maroon & Gold Raffle! If you have questions, please contact J`aime Law in the Special Events Office at 248-893-3582 or email@example.com.