Dear Mercy Mothers/Guardians,
Fall is in full swing! The Mercy Mothers' Club Board and Committee Members have been hard at work. I'm happy to share these updates and hope that everyone can plan for these amazing events! Thank you for the great turnout at our Welcome Event and the Bonfire in September. If you were unable to make it, no worries we will see you soon.
- Thank you to the Staff Appreciation Committee for setting up a nice Fall Welcome to the Mercy Staff as well as getting our awesome teachers/staff a little something for Parent-Teacher Conferences. Our Staff Appreciation Committee is looking for gift card donations in denominations of $25+ to implement a 2x/month Staff Appreciation Drawing. Please contact Barb at email@example.com if you can help. Items can be left at the Reception Area with MMC written on the envelope. Thank you in advance!
- Thank you to the Hospitality Committee for knocking it out of the park for Parent’s Night in September! We are looking for refreshment donations and volunteers for the Mercy Mothers’ Club at the Open House on Sunday, October 30 from 12:30pm-3:00pm. If you are able to contribute, please sign up here.
- Friday, November 11: Mercy Moms' and Dads' Club Euchre Tournament fun for family, guardians, friends and alumnae. Spots are limited and you must register and pay to play here.
- Monday, November 14th: Service & Caring Event at Mercy for Moms/Guardians and Daughters to make baby blankets for a local pregnancy center. Come make a difference! Sign-up will be posted soon to Mercy Mothers' Club social media and webpage.
- Thursday, December 8th: MMC Holiday Market at Mercy will be the shopping event of the season! Invite your friends and family to browse a variety of unique gifts. Know of a vendor with unique offerings? Please provide contact info and description to Carrie Guss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, January 11, 2023: Moms’ and Dads’ Club joint meeting with dinner, drinks and guest speaker. Plan to attend and be a part of the Mothers’ Club!
- February/March TBD: For the Love of Trivia Event 80's Style game event. This will be a great social event and opportunity to invite family and friends of Mercy. Tickets and table Information coming soon.
- Thursday, April 27, 2023: Mercy Mothers’ Club Farewell Dinner at Mercy will be a special evening with dinner, drinks and a final farewell to our Senior Moms/Guardians.
- Wednesday, May 24, 2023: Mercy Mom/Guardian & Daughter Dinner Cruise. Stay tuned for upcoming information and how to make this night memorable with your Mercy girl!
PRAYER & SERVICE
- Prayer Requests: Let the Mothers’ Club bring prayers to your family or friends in need. Please email requests and intentions to Janet Cronin at email@example.com or submit the Mercy prayer request online form here.
- Student Service Tutor Opportunity: Super Saturday Tutors for the Farmington African American Parent Network for Farmington Public School Students Grades K-8 is in need of volunteers. Sign-up for upcoming Saturdays here. Sessions last from 9:00am to 11:00am and students can earn service hours. Please contact Thomas Hull at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-763-8278 if you need to cancel or have any questions.
For the fun and love of Mercy,
President, Mercy Mothers' Club