Submitted on Wed, 01/09/2019 - 12:42pm
Let's hear it for our amazing moms!
Please attend the January Mothers Club Meeting to mix, mingle and support the Mercy Auction all at the same time!
Monday, January 14th
Mercy Media Center
- Understanding Service Hours and Mercy High School Department Overview
- Auction Gift Gathering Party led by Gina Gray from Advancement
- MMC Spring Activity Calendar and Committee Update
- Catholic Schools Week Project Introduction and Request for Supplies
Please consider bringing an item to donate for the Auction! All moms who bring a donation to be used for the silent or live auction will be entered to win a free ticket to the "Cheers to 40 Years" Auction held Saturday, February 23rd at the St. Mary's Cultural Center.
All gifts are tax-deductible. Donation forms available here and sponsorship opportunities available here. Forms can be completed and dropped off with your gift. Thank you in advance for your support! Visit https://www.mhsmi.org/advancement/auction for more Auction event info.
Not sure what to bring?
- Bring any gift YOU would like!
- Your gift can be solicited or purchased.
- Some ideas include: vacation condo/cottage/time share, tickets to concerts/theater/special events, rounds of golf at local private clubs, jewelry, handbags...the possibilities are endless.
- Restaurant gift cards with a value of $25 or higher.
- High-End Wine and Spirits.
- No time to shop? Cash Donations are also greatly appreciated and we will gladly do the shopping for you.
SEE YOU MONDAY!