MERCY HIGH SCHOOL 41ST ANNUAL AUCTION
Saturday, February 8, 2020
Saint Mary's Cultural & Banquet Center
18100 Merriman Rd | Livonia, MI 48152
Honorary Chairs Rita Dilworth Lewry '77 & Tom Lewry
5pm - Mass
6pm - Hors D’oeuvres and Silent Auction
8pm - Dinner and Live Auction
Join us on Saturday, February 8, 2020 for an elegant and inspirational evening of fun, food, friends and fundraising for Mercy. This is the largest fundraiser of the year and we welcome and encourage your participation at any level – your support will make an impact!
Successful auctions always depend on fabulous gifts. If every family obtained one gift for the auction, we would be so grateful! Please bring donations to the school no later than January 17, 2020.
- Check out the Auction gift wish list on Amazon here! Easily make your donation purchase online and in the comments or gift receipt note, please list how you would like your name to be included in Auction materials. New items will be added to this list all the time so feel free to revisit this site.
- Acquisition form available here.
Becoming an Auction Sponsor is a great way to support the Auction and promote your business all at the same time!
- Sponsorship opportunities and commitment mail-in form available here.
- Sponsorship online payment available here.
JOIN US AT AN UPCOMING GIFT GATHERING PARTY!
Want a chance to meet new friends, have a fun evening and help support the Mercy Auction all at the same time? Generous and gracious hosts will be opening their homes to provide a warm and welcoming opportunity for you to become acquainted with other Marlin parents while collecting donated items for the Auction.
- Thursday, December 5, 2019 - Northville gift gathering party hosted by Kara Thomas Sinawi ‘93. Click here for Evite.
- Thursday, January 9, 2020 - Pleasant Ridge gift gathering party at Cork Wine Pub hosted by Kelley Walsh '80, Jill Lamphier, Karen Thiry Scheible '90, Caprice McGrail, Christy Hand, Sara Kruse.
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - Orchard Lake gift gathering party hosted by Stephanie Surowiec ’91 and Heather Boji. Click here for Evite.
Consider lending your time and talents to help before and during the Auction. Please contact Gina Gray in the Special Events Office at 248-893-3535 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. A Sign-Up Genius for volunteer spots will be coming soon, so please be on the lookout.
Thank you in advance for supporting the Mercy High School 41st Annual Auction!
PRESENTING PARTNER SPONSOR
Saint Joseph Mercy Health System