Dear Ninth Grade Parents,
All 10th-12th Grade Students
FRIDAY, AUGUST 19, 2016
9:00AM - 11:00AM
1:00PM - 4:00PM
Enter thru Gymnasium/Auditorium Entrance Only
All students are expected to stop by Mercy this day to take care of school business items. Please bring 2015-16 Mercy ID card, driver's license or other form of picture ID.
Print, sign and turn in.
TECH ORIENTATION DAY
Thursday, August 18
ALL NEW STUDENTS
- Arrive at flagpole entrance between 8:30am-9:00am
- Bring fully charged iPad
- Wear casual clothing (Please note: Casual clothing includes jeans, capris, and longer shorts. Spaghetti strapped or strapless tops, short shorts, pajama pants or ripped clothing are NOT to be worn to school at any time.)
9TH GRADE ONLY
- Six days each cycle
- One unscheduled day per cycle for each class period
- The adviser program
- Senior released time
- Overall time frame of the school day
- All classes will have the same amount of contact time.
The business hours for the Farmington Hills location are Tuesday 10-6, Wednesday 10-6, Thursday 12-8 and Saturday 10-5. The studio can be reached at 248-427-1002.
Registration for Fall Sports can be done in any of the following three ways:
iPad Pick-Up Sessions
Dear Friends of Mercy,
THANK YOU for all you do to make a difference for Mercy students!Mercy High School is sustained and advanced by the active support of everyone in our community.
In an effort to ensure that we properly acknowledge gifts in our Annual Report, we invite you to review the Annual Giving Press Proof. The Annual Giving Press Proof represents donors who have given between July 1, 2015 to June 14, 2016 to the Mercy Annual Giving Program - which includes gifts to the Annual Fund, Commemorative and Tribute gifts as well as Gifts in Kind.
Mercy High School