- The actual Pompon season runs from October-February.
- Try-Outs for the team take place in April or May of the preceeding school year (e.g., Try-Outs for the 2014-15 team are in May 2014).
- There is the option of a Mid-American Pompon Camp over the summer.
- Practices have historically been from 6-7:45 am, three days a week. This is subject to change depending on the schedule of the coach &/or school functions.
- Pompon, as a Varsity Sport at Mercy, is a major commitment, both of time and energy.
The 2014-15 Mercy Pompon Try-Outs have been changed to May 19, 20, & 21.
We are still planning on 6-9 pm.
If you have not already, please register for try-outs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2014 Mercy Pompon Clinic will be on Saturday, April 5, 2014.
Check back for further information.
The Pom performance originally scheduled for Basketball half-time on Tuesday, 1/7/2014, has been postponed. Please check back for updates.
2013-14 Pompon Team Pictures will be Tuesday, October 8, 2013.
Please be ready for a 2:45 pm start in the gym.
Forms are availble from the Athletic Office
The pre-try-out Pompon Parent Meeting has been set for 5:30 pm on Monday, May 20th in the Cafeteria.
Topics discussed will include finances and scheduling.