We are pleased to announce that Mercy High School has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service that will be replacing Privit.
FinalForms allows you to electronically complete and sign enrollment, back-to-school, and athletic participation forms for your daughter(s). FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice. FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, saving you time.
Required School Forms using FinalForms Online Student Database
* Mercy uses FinalForms for required school forms. All forms must be completed on FinalForms in order for a student to receive their course schedule. All incoming 9th graders, transfer students, athletes, and students taking a Physical Education class, will also need a current physical (see MHSAA rules below), and Athletic Forms (also on Final Forms).
- For 2020-21, the MHSAA has new rules for Physicals. Please click here for FAQs.
- For the 2020-21 school year, you have two options for the physical required to start classes at Mercy:
1. A physical performed on/after 4/15/2020.
2. A physical performed on/after 4/15/2019 AND the Questionnaire form. The questionnaire allows us to use a physical dated 4/15/2019-4/14/2020 for the 2020-21 school year.
- For either option, please upload to FinalForms or scan and send to firstname.lastname@example.org