Are you interested in strengthening alumnae connections and supporting Mercy students? Would you like to network with other Mercy alumnae? Gain professional skills? Make a difference for our alumnae network of 15,000+? Joining Mercy's Alumnae Board can help you achieve those goals.
The Alumnae Board works with Mercy High School to design and promote opportunities for alumnae to connect with one another and with current students. The board organizes events for alumnae and the Mercy community and raises funds for student scholarships on behalf of the Alumnae Association.
Events include a Legacy Dinner, Memorial Mass, Bunco Night, and Tea for Tuition. We volunteer at the fall and winter Open Houses and Graduation practice. We also help with the Milestone Reunion each fall. There are many ways to participate! See our meeting schedule below and see our events schedule here. For more information, contact the Alumnae Office at 248-476-3270 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2017-2018 Alumnae Board Meetings
President: Jen Sears Keuten '89
Vice President: Maureen Carlson Sisco '82
Mercy High School Alumnae Association Mission Statement:
The mission of the Mercy High School Alumnae Association is to bring together Mercy students, past and present, while striving to:
- Support and affirm the mission of Mercy High School including its values of: human dignity, mercy, justice, service, and option for the poor.
- Participate in ongoing advancement efforts which provide financial support to Mercy High School
- Support the challenges of preparing young women for critical roles in contemporary society
- Recognize the achievements of Mercy students, past and present
- Create settings for the exchange of ideas and information among past and present Mercy students