iPad Pick-Up Sessions
Monday - Friday the week of July 30th through - August 3rd. 9 AM or 11 AM sessions.
All students who have ordered the Mercy iPad package must register for one of the iPad pick-up sessions via the online form below in order to receive and setup their iPad for school use. This includes students who have elected to bring their own iPads. These sessions will last approximately one hour and will be held at Mercy High School.
If you have not yet ordered your Mercy iPad package, please click here and do so before registering.
Along with receiving your new Mercy iPad Package, we will walk you through these basic tasks:
- Turning on and setting up your new iPad
- How to use your Mercy iPad case and proper use and care of your iPad
- Connecting your new iPad to Mercy's wireless network
- Creating an Apple ID
- Creating your Mercy network user name and password
- How to load the Apps you will need for school use
- Setting up your Mercy Google G-Suite Account and accessing your school email
Pick-up dates will be held Monday - Friday the week of July 30th through - August 3rd. You can sign up for the 9 AM or 11 AM session. Please enter at the flagpole entrance and follow the posted signs.
If you are bringing your own iPad, please bring the iPad you are intending to use for school. (* Please note - anything currently on your iPad will be wiped out by the configuration process.)
Below is a list of acceptable models and storage capacities:
iPad (2017 or 2018) - 128 GB
iPad Pro - 64 GB
iPad Mini 4 - 128 GB
Contact Tom James in the Mercy I.T. Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-893-3590 if you have questions or cannot attend these dates/times.
Sign Up Now!