MERCY HIGH SCHOOL 14TH ANNUAL
Sunday, April 22, 2018
2:00 pm - 4:30pm
Mercy High School
Sign up to be a Table Hostess and bring others to Mercy for this lovely tradition we call Tea for Tuition. A Table Hostess invites guests to the event, and she sets and decorates her table. The Tea is a true Mercy community event; alumnae, mothers, staff and friends are all invited to participate. Mercy students will be your table servers.
What will I do as a Table Hostess?
- Invite up to 9 guests for a table of 10. Don’t forget yourself in the count! $250 per table.
- Set and decorate a 72-inch round table. Mercy provides a white tablecloth.
- Communicate event information to your guests, so that they are aware of all the great components! See Table Hostess Tool Kit for more information.
- Send your guests’ names to Mercy.
How do I sign up?
Your Guest List
- Invite your friends, family, clients, neighbors and more…everyone is welcome at Mercy! You and your guests will enjoy inspiring stories of “The Mercy Difference.”
Tea Party Highlights
- Delicious tea party food and dessert – along with enticing hot and cold teas – all served by Mercy students who will take good care of your table.
- Visiting with old friends, making new connections, hearing from remarkable women of Mercy, and browsing the lovely table settings. The gym is transformed into a tea parlor!
- Of special note will be the Distinguished Alumna Award Presentation to Valerie Hebel McNeece ’66.
- And since the event is a fundraiser to support the Alumnae Association Tuition Assistance Fund, the afternoon features silent auction and raffle items, as well as an opportunity to make a gift to Mercy.
- Over the past 13 years, the event has raised over $220,000 to help Mercy girls in need of financial assistance.
Special $10,000 Challenge
- We are excited to announce a challenge grant from the Wheeler Family Foundation, Inc. to benefit the 2018 Tea for Tuition. If net proceeds from the event total $35,000 or more, the Wheeler Family Foundation, Inc. will then contribute $10,000. We are grateful for this generous opportunity.
- Once you are registered as a Table Hostess, you'll receive a confirmation email.
- We will send you regular updates with all the materials you need to invite, remind, and thank your guests.
- Please send names of your guests to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 13.
- Take some time to peruse our Table Hostess Tool Kit for information and resources at your fingertips.
We appreciate all our hostesses, and we are here to support you in any way we can!