Did you know that the Tea for Tuition has provided nearly $85,000 in tuition assistance for more than 75 Mercy students? It's all because of the generosity of gracious Mercy women.
The 8th Annual Alumnae Association Tea for Tuition was held April 29th at Mercy High School. A glorious afternoon Victorian Tea Party was held in the decorated gymnasium complete with Tearoom treats, salads and desserts. THANK YOU for helping Tea for Tuition 2012 raise more than $18,000 for tuition assistance. The event saw a 95% increase in number of donors and a 113% increase in donations!
Congratulations to the 2012 Distinguished Alumna The Honorable Diane Dickow D’Agostini ’80 Chief Judge, 48th District Court Oakland County, Michigan.
Thank you to our generous GIFT DONORS!
- 31 table hostesses who made the entire event possible!
- Jill Mitchell Wise '78 - gourmet teas
- Brenda Ellens '83 - guest speaker
- Madame Campbell and the French Honor Society
- Mrs. Amy Malaney and the Mercy Music Department
- Mrs. Anne Hallberg and the cafeteria staff
- Mr. Jay Wesch and the custodial staff
- All student, parent, staff, and alumnae volunteers!
Please join us again next year to continue this successful Mercy tradition. Your support of Mercy and our mission to educate women who make a difference is very much appreciated!